MembershipMemberships help our club and facilities to be sustainable, safe and enjoyable for all
GENERAL MEMBERSHIP INFORMATION
Annual memberships support a sustainable club, and offer you the best value if you ski regularly.
This is one-stop shop sign-up for individual or family membership, as well as participation in the Skills Development Program (ages 4-12) or Biathlon Club.
Register online at Zone4.
If you experience any issues with registration, you can contact our Membership Coordinator Cherelle Finstad at 250-691-1971
Family Membership Definition
A family membership is defined as:
- Up to two adults, who assume a parent/guardian role over minors, and as many minors under 19 years of age, who all live in one household; OR
- One adult who assumes a parent/guardian role over minors, and as many minors under 19 years of age, who all live in one household plus one grandparent who provides support to the parent for ski lessons and other ski club related activities.
These scenarios WOULD all apply to the definition provided above:
- Two parents and biological/adoptive minors
- Foster parents and foster children
- Parent, step-parent and minors (biological and step-children)
- Single parent and common-law partner plus minors
- Single parent and maternal/paternal grandparent plus minors as long as grandparent is supporting parent in club activities
- Grandparent(s) that have legal custody over minors
These scenarios WOULD NOT apply to the definition provided above:
- Single parent and roommate and biological/adoptive minors
- Two parents with adult children (over 19 years of age)
- Two parents and minors plus grandparents (note plural of grandparent)
- Two parents and minors plus minors friends or relations that are not under the legal guardianship of adults
Fee Schedule If you pay on or before midnight Sunday, December 1, 2020: Family $195 + $19 CCBC/CCC fee per person **please see the executive approved definition of a Family for membership purposes Adult (19-59 years) $91 + $19 CCBC/CCC fee per person Youth (9-18 years) $61 + $19 CCBC/CCC fee per person Child (under 9 years) $41 + $19 CCBC/CCC fee per person Senior (60+ years) $81 + $19 CCBC/CCC fee per person If you pay on or after Monday, December 2, 2020 Family $215 + $19 CCBC/CCC fee per person **please see the executive approved definition of a Family for membership purposes Adult (19-59 years) $101 + $19 CCBC/CCC fee per person Youth (9-18 years) $71 + $19 CCBC/CCC fee per person Child (under 9 years) $51 + $19 CCBC/CCC fee per person Senior (60+ years) $91 + $19 CCBC/CCC fee per person
DAY PASS INFORMATION
DAY PASS FEES:
- Adult (19+ years): $10 per day
- Child (aged 3-18): $5 per day
- Family: $25 per day
**A Family consists of 2 adults and any number of related children**
HOW TO REGISTER FOR DAY PASS:
- The registration envelopes are located in the wax cabin. You must read and sign the COVID19 Participation Risk Agreement
- Deposit envelope and payment (cash or cheque) in the green drop-box in the wax cabin. If paying by e-transfer, please note this on the form and send e-transfer to email@example.com, noting reason for transfer (e.g., “adult day pass,” or “family day pass”). E-transfers will autodeposit without a password.
- Please enter all skiers names on the sign-up sheet (on clip board). This acknowledges that you understand you are skiing at your own risk. All children under aged 3 years old ski for free, but please put their names on the sign-up sheet for waiver purposes.